Del Mar Union Schools provide a nurturing, inspiring, and rigorous educational program for each of our students. With a collaborative community and dedicated staff, we continually evolve to develop:
- Well-rounded and fulfilled individuals.
- Motivated lifelong learners.
- Future leaders prepared for the challenges of a changing world.
- Every individual needs to be valued.
- Everyone has the right to be safe.
- The unique abilities of each child need to be identified and developed.
- Lifelong learning is an expectation for children and adults.
- Collaboration among students, staff, parents and community leads to success.
- Our children are future leaders.
- In honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- In treating others with respect.
- In forward thinking and action.
- In the principles of democracy.
- Educational Program: We will implement and assess a comprehensive educational program based on 21st Century learning skills to educate the whole child.
- Technology: Every student will actively use technology to develop 21st Century skills within a safe and secure digital environment.
- Professional Learning: The professional learning program which includes time for planning, collaboration, and inservices, will support ALL district employees to provide a nurturing, inspiring, and rigorous educational program.
- Communication: We will facilitate communication with stakeholders at every level consistent with our core values to promote our mission and to achieve our vision.
- Funding: We will maintain a stable level of funding resources necessary to fulfill our mission.
- External Relations: We will establish partnerships with corporate entities and community members.
- Facility Optimization: We will develop a plan to maximize functional use of facilities.
- Student Safety and Well-being: We will provide a safe and nurturing environment that encourages student engagement and individual ownership of learning.