Students at the Del Mar Heights love to use the Media Center. They know that our Library Media Center offers more than just an amazing collection of books.
- Our Media Center is a place where information is discovered, created, and shared in a respectful, collaborative learning environment.
- We offer a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Students can find appropriate information tailored to their age and ability.
- It is a safe, supervised venue to conduct Internet research.
- They can use their own devices and/or use school computing resources to take tests, watch educational videos and read.
- We value and encourage student input with regards to available literature.
Our Media Center is a space that all are welcome to use whenever it is open.
We believe that if the classroom is the heart of education, then the Media Center is its soul.
1:00 – 2:00pm
10:15 – 11:45am