The designated areas are as follows:
· Ashley Falls- on the black top directly behind the 600 building closest to the ASP rooms
· Carmel Del Mar- at the outdoor amphitheater
· Del Mar Heights- on the lower playground next to the ASP rooms
· Del Mar Hills- at the outdoor amphitheater by the lunch tables
· Ocean Air- on the blacktop north of the ASP building and above the kindergarten lunch area.
· Sage Canyon- on the basketball courts north of the ASP building by P4
· Sycamore Ridge- on the blacktop behind the ASP buildings (where the kindergarten tricycle track is painted on the ground.)
· Torrey Hills- On the blacktop next to the ASP rooms (P4,P5)
After the enrichment classes, if being picked up, your child will be brought out to the front of the school by the instructor. After School Program students will be checked back into ASP by the instructors. If your child will be absent from their Enrichment class, or if you did not receive a class confirmation, please send an email to email@example.com
• Full payment must be received in our After School Programs office within ten (10) business days of on-line registration.
• Check or money order must be made payable to each individual vendor. We are no longer able to accept cash.
• Class fees include materials.
• Class fees are NOT pro-rated/discounted after the beginning of the scheduled session.
• Once classes are established, no refunds will be given, except for verified medical emergencies.
• No partial refunds or make-ups for missed classes (i.e. routine illness, vacation, or other personal schedule conflict).
Confirmation of Classes:
• Class confirmation will be emailed once payment is received in our office.
• Classes are held on your child’s school campus. New this year, for student safety, all classes meet on the blacktop, at most schools closest to the After School Program Rooms, for attendance to be taken prior to being escorted to their class location.
• Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.
• In the event a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and your check will be shredded.
• All class changes/cancellations must be made in writing, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, please also see refund policy above.
• Limited financial aid is available to families who would not otherwise be able to participate in our program. Assistance is evaluated by the vendor on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• To apply, register in the class and submit a letter stating your hardship via email to the address above.
• To ensure program quality for all participants, class sizes are limited to 15 students per instructor. Certain classes may have smaller ratios, which will be noted in the class description. We strictly adhere to class size limits, and classes do fill. Please register early for your first choices.
• For safety and liability reasons, parents, un-enrolled students or other visitors are not permitted to attend classes. Please do not send your child to a class if registration has not been confirmed. Observation of a class that your child is registered in must be approved at least one week prior by the After School Programs Manager.
• Students must be within the grade range designated for each class in order to enroll.
• With classes being offered to a range of three grade levels, there is the possibility that a student may not have other children their age in the class. Please keep this in mind when registering.
• Enrichment instructors will escort students to the front of the school for pick up at the end of class.
• Any parent who is more than 10 minutes late in picking up their child will be charged at the rate of $2.00 per minute, payable at the time of pick-up to the enrichment vendor (if still with instructor at time of pick up) or DMUSD (if taken to the After School Programs child care). The student will not be permitted to return to the Enrichment program until the late fee is paid.
• Any student who has not been picked up within 10 minutes of the class dismissal time will be signed into the After School Programs child care and all applicable fees will be applied.
• Classes are designed for students who are interested in attending and in conducting themselves in an appropriate manner. School rules apply. Inappropriate behavior will be discussed with the parent and may result in dismissal from class without a refund. The instructor’s decision to dismiss a child shall be final.
For further information:
• Ideas and suggestions for new classes or comments and questions concerning the program should be directed to email@example.com. Please do not call the school office for information.