This momentous evolution will take what is currently known as ESC to STEAM+, and move the district from “now” to “WOW”! DMUSD schools’ educational programs reflect the desires and character of each individual school community. What does “+” mean in STEAM+? Language experiences, increased opportunities for mathematics, enhanced engineering, robotics, performing arts, instrumental band, orchestra, problem solving… the possibilities are endless! When children, parents, and community members walk through our doors, what inspires them to say, “WOW!”? Together, we are building the future of education.The STEAM+ classes focus on nurturing the whole child through an active and personal involvement in the learning process. It is our goal that all students develop their individual ability to communicate thoughts, feelings, and understanding of the world around them. Each week every student participates in a technology, art, music, physical education, science lab and research classes. Expert credentialed teachers, many of whom were classroom teachers first, now pursue the specialty they are passionate about.
- Tech: Janese Swanson, Contact email: email@example.com phone: (858)481-4266 ext. 3789
- Science: Uma Krishnan, Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (858)-481-4266 ext. 3790
- Music: Jodi Neilson, Contact email: email@example.com phone: (858)-481-4266 ext. 3784
- Art: Summer Conover, Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (858)-481-4266 ext. 3785
- P.E.: Summer Gurell, Contact email: email@example.com phone: (858)-481-4266 ext. 3758
- Research and Student Council: Erica Rood, Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 858-481-4266